Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little patriots!

I sooo wish I had snapped a picture today but unfortunatly I did not. I was on the phone and I looked out my door to see both of my boys standing in front of thier tractors with thier hands on thier hearts during the national anthem. It was the cutest site... so much so I will be watching at 4:30 tomorrow and see if I can catch it!

This is one of things that I will miss about living on base! It is nice to have fresh in our minds everyday.

Things are crazy... but we are trucking through... hard to believe in a very short time we will be living in a completely different state... one that I have never even set foot it!

Okay... I will try to get some pics tomorrow...

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love,

Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't leave!
don't leave!
don't leave!
don't leave!

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, that is just too sweet!

Sam said...

That's so adorable. I think those two are keepers!!!

Bengela said...

Their loss is my gain;)

Can't wait to see you in Ohio! Have a safe trip!