Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh Thank Heaven


Okay as we all know.... this blog is dedicated to the center of my world and universe....my boys! But something is sure to be said for little girls. I happen to be surrounded by some of the cutest ones ever....so without further ado... the girls...





I recieved some pics via email of the girls in our lives and wanted to show them off...




Our neice Anna in the little outfit we sent her...sooo cute!



]






Kayla ( my friends Jenn's little girl)
Kayla again..so cute!
Kayla in her dress!
Kayla in her "snow gear"
Delaney Grace ( my friends Jaime and John's little girl) she just turned one I can't believe it!

Okay once again apologizes for blog slacking ( Sam) I am sorry! I tried yesterday but Blogger wouldn't have it... more soon! I do have lots to tell...

:)

Thanks for stopping!

Tammi and the boys!


3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Yeah!!! Pictures! Kayla is adorable...what a little diva! :)

Bengela said...

Still can't believe Flek had a baby! Has he embraced fatherhood like we knew he would, but was just in utter denial about????

liz said...

Miss you!