Monday, January 01, 2007

Home sweet home!!

Well I am sorry to all who counted on the blog being updated through our travels. Turns out internet was not as accessible as we hoped and we were NON-STOP everyday! We had such a wonderful time and have so much to detail and tell you about. I promise to do a breakdown of the trip and the holiday REAL soon....but for now a few pics to hold you over!!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

As always thanks for stopping by and checking in!


Much love,


Tammi and the boys

Micky and Minnie at the parade ( just few minutes before we got thier autographs)
More Christmas parade
Tanner and Evan on the infamous tea cups

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

The photo of the boys in the tea cup is way too funny- esp because Evan is falling over and he is wearing a shirt that say's, "I do my own stunts!" So cute!

Sam said...

Looks like you had lots of fun, I look forward to hearing/reading more. We miss you guys, glad your trip home was safe!