Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"guns and fish" and marriage

Greeting friends, family and loyal blog checkers. I am sorry for the delay in posting. I have heard you! I know I am missed ( I love that by the way) This has been a crazy week for me so I have a quick story and no pictures to share ( soon I promise)

Here is a story...hence the title! On Saturday I hosted a Mary Kay "skin care class" Yeah I have never tried thier makeup but my friend Jeannie is a consultant so I thought it would be fun to check out ( plus so girl time is always welcome!) So, during the Mary Kay thing Tim packed the boys up and headed to Denver to Bass Pro shops. ( He is all about a boat this summer...it is always something :) ) Well when I picked Tanner up from school on Monday his sheet said "Tanner told us all about his trip to see guns and fish at the pro-shops" Okay I laughed out loud. Tim's reaction. "Aww my little red neck"


When I picked Tanner up tonight he was dancing all over the room with Aurora... Aurora is an adorable blonde girl....then Tanner and Aurora proceed to tell me... " We are married!"

Goodness gracious they really are getting younger and younger aren't they.

On Sunday we hosted a small superbowl bash. I was soooo bad and did not take any pictures but Beth did and has some cute ones on her blog that I plan on stealing very soon... :)

Good night all!

-Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Sally Y said...

Hey! I just tried to leave you a comment and it didn't post! WIERD! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'm glad you posted!

Bethalow said...

Steal away my dear Tammi- I will get you the cd from the day, so maybe you will find others that you just love! Tanner just cracks me up! I love that kid!

Keelee said...

Oh Tanner... don't you know the trend is not to get married til 32!! Next thing you know he will be saying they are having kids...

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee...guns, fish and marriage? They just grow up so quickly. :) The things he says!!