Sunday, February 25, 2007

Best date EVER!!!!

Well I will let the following pictures explain themselves as fas as captions but I have a VERY special day today. I had a date with my handsome young son. He and I headed to the Budweiser Events center to see the Doodlebops!!! For those of you not familiar with the "famous" doodlebops.. 2 words.. Disney Channel. Anyway we had a great time. I was a bit nervous cause we got a good bit of snow here last night and braving the roads seemed soooo stupid. I did not want to let Tanner down and I am glad that I toughed it out cause about 5 miles outside of Cheyenne there was not a speck of snow to be seen anywhere. Anyway we had a blast. After the show we went to Red Robin for a bite to eat. The gal that sat us accidentally gave us to regular menus and no kids menu. When I asked for one...she walked away and Tanner said " Mom she thought I was a grownup, must be because we are on a date!" It was so fun but I have to tell you that I caught myself crying a few times... how did my little baby become so big!!!

He even asked again for my hand in marriage... hee hee.. Can't wait to do this again with Tanner. I need to spend some more one on one time with the boys. It is so special.

Okay I am off to dreamland... more posts this weekend I hope. Sorry to Beth and Sally and everyone else for being a slacker.

Thanks for stopping and enjoy the pics.

Tammi and the boys









5 comments:

Sally Y said...

AWE!! Tammi you are a gem and that boy of yours is so handsome! I honestly can't believe how big he's gotten. Time sure does have a way of sneaking by! Glad you both had some fun!

Midnight Show x0 said...

Hi there!

I hve a question for you about the Doodlebops show you attended. Please e-mail me a.s.a.p here: slange87@gmail.com

Thank you :)

-- Stephanie*
www.deedeerooneymoe.net

Sam said...

I LOVE your hair! Thanks for making me cry! Tanner is such a gorgeous little man. Where on earth did the time go?

liz said...

We're so jealous! We love the Doodlebops!!!

Bethalow said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I just love it Tammi! Thanks for the update and thanks for th laughs- Tanner just kills me!!! Glad you had fun!