Friday, February 09, 2007

my friend the photographer....

I had some technical difficulties with this post....so I think the pics should be working now...



Okay I have this friend, Beth,and she is a photographer. A pretty amazing one at that. It is sooo cool to have a friend who is a photographer. I am not very good at picture taking. You can probably tell from the blog, I mean I take lots but I don't take good pictures. So although I like Beth for many reasons and am glad that she is my friend....the photographer thing is a really cool bonus... :)





We had a small get together for the Super bowl. I did not take any pictures.... but Beth really captured the moments... so here the pics that I stole from her blog.















Beth's baby girl snuggling with Daddy









Tanner stealing some frosting









Those silly boys









The bigger ones are just as silly sometimes!

This picture I thought was so cute, I called it "stereotypical" The boys watch TV as little Avery grace tends to the baby... hee hee





Beth's awesome superbowl cake ( all homemade) and sooo yummy

Avery eats all by herself

Avery and mommy



Avery being a silly girl ( How cute was she is that cheerleading uniform too!!)























No comments: