Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Thanks daddy I love it!!

Well the other day I sent Tim to the store to pick up some odds and ends. He came home and made a big stink about what he got... He stood in the doorway and said" Here are treats for Mama..." then " Here is a treat for Evan..." Then he realized that he did not buy a treat for Tanner Lee. So he saved himself by saying...Tanner this Atlas is a treat for you. Tanner was so excitied!!!! He grabbed it and said..." I love it Daddy...it is my favorite present ever!!" Well, he went as far as to sleep with his atlas at night and beg to take it to school to show his friends. Well, Tim was surely in a mess... he hadn't planned on giving it to him and what would he do now. It was just so funny how much Tanner loves his Atlas. Well, I suggested a new video game and that is what he did. Tanner now the proud owner of a Dora the Explorer computer game ( learning game to boot) is pretty much over the Atlas completely. Just thought I would share.

Okay well we are off to address our Valentines for school...

More soon...

Still can't figure out this dang Picasa...but it sure cuts the download time... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

That is so funny...kids crack me up...I wish we did little valentines at work...ya know we could make our own mailboxes and I could give the really crappy card to the annoying guy in our office...I should propose this idea to my boss!

Bethalow said...

Tammi- that is so funny! Tanner is such a cute little ham!

Sam said...

What a cutie pie!!