Monday, February 20, 2006

Long weekend fun!

What a great weekend! Tim and I went to a charity auction at the club on base. It was a nice time and I even purchased a scrapbooking basket. It was well recieved and lots of money was raised for a good cause. Tim thought because it was a "spouses auction" he would be able to auction me off...but too bad for him.

After that on Saturday morning we headed down to Denver for the weekend. We went with Billie and Bruce and Tim and Tara. It was a great time. We spent the night at the hotel Monaco. We did some shopping on Sunday and headed home late Sunday night. It was great to get out of town... and the company was awesome.

Today we hung home all day ( I just kept thinking that it was Sunday) and caught up on laundry and housecleaning.

I also officially gave my notice to the temp agency. I told them my last day is friday. I am hopeful that I will only not have a job for the month of March and something will come through by April. I am sure that God has a plan.

No comments: