Thursday, February 16, 2006

over the wood and through the snow to grandmothers house we go?????

Okay maybe not? As of this morning I am at work. No snow day and no trip to see Tim's parents. I guess we thought it would be worse. I mean we got about 9.7 inches...but this is Wyoming... nothing even opened late or was cancelled. We may still get a wild hair and head out of town somewhere for the weekend...since we have the time off... who knows? Tim spoke with his dad this morning and it seems that they got some there as well. Well, if there is a bright side...that would be I can now drag Tim to the semi-formal basket auction tomorrow. I mean I did already buy a new outfit ( thinking that it was a different day) and I have already RSVP'd so I guess we can just attend now. That would be fun...a semi formal night out with babysitting right there for the boys.

I still have some pics to download from the camera and catch up.

But so far that is the latest and greatest from Cheyenne.... more later...better get to work.

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Yeah Tammi! I am sad that you can't travel, but I am so happy that you can come to the auction!!!

Sam said...

Ditto what Beth said, I am SO glad you guys will be there tomorrow. Now if I can just figure out what I am going to wear.