Thursday, January 12, 2006

tanner cleaning



Okay so Tanner is SUPPOSSED to be cleaning his play room. He is having some friends over to play friday and Saturday.... but look what he is doing instead..relaxing! Then again his mom is SUPPOSSED to be cleaning the house... and look what I am doing instead...blogging. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

:)

Just thought I would share...now I really better get to cleaning cause Evan is napping...and I will get on the treadmill today!

:)

5 comments:

Sally Y said...

Hee hee! Tanner is a smart kid! Why clean, when it's just gonna get messed up again, right!? ;)

Sally Y said...

Tammi Girl! Send me an email with your home address. I thought I had it but I can't find it. Thanks!

momto2boys said...

okay now I can't find your email at home either... crap... I know the first part..is it yahoo?

Sally Y said...

no hotmail

ME said...

I know a lot of guys who think that's how they clean! LOL!! What a cutie!