Tuesday, January 17, 2006

cheers to 2006!


I thought this pic of Tanner was cute! He almost looks intoxicated! OF COURSE HE IS NOT!!! That is grape juice..sparkling but it is midnight and in true Tanner spirit of not wanting to miss a beat he is up toasting 2006 with the adults.

I love my new camera because the pics are such high quality... I hate it because it takes me a year to upload to blogger... maybe the girls can give me a trick on this...Keelee????

Well I had a good weekend! Friday afternoon Julie and Sam and Nolan and Hudson came over for lunch girl talk. Then firday night I went to dinner with Julie, Keelee, Beth, and Whitney ( I FINALLY got to meet Whitney!) I was so glad to be able to hang out and chat with those ladies...what a blast!

Saturday the boys and I hung in and Tim worked in the morning and then headed to the game... yes he was way excited...playoffs... Broncos and VICTORY...made for a great time! Stacy and her boys ( Marcus and Trenton) came over to hang out and play. Tanner had an absolute blast!


Sunday we hung out at home... putzed around and stayed in... real low key...just the way I like it.

Tomorrow is an early morning cause poor Evan needs his 6 month shots...poor little guy!

Well off to get some shut eye... more pics later...

:)

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

That's way too funny!