Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lazy Sunday

We are having a lazy Sunday and I am not complaining one bit!!!!

On thursday night Billie and I went to see Brokeback Mountain. It was good.... it definatly took me out of my comfort zone...which is good. It was deep...but I have to say I wasn't happy with the ending...I didn't want a "happy ending" or anything...i just didn't like th eone I got. Okay enough about that for my blog readers who haven't seen the film.

On friday we hung out with a group of friends ( the ones with the new baby) thier time here is really short...UNFORTUNATLY...so it was great to get to spend some time hanging out. Saturday Tanner had a birthday party to go to and he had a blast! Then we headed down to Fort Collins just to get out of town. We went to church there and even had the pleasure of dining with Cindy and Ken for dinner. What a great treat! They sure are troppers as we called them and they were game to go out with us....right then.. It was great visitng with them...we went to Buca..and it was wonderful! Afterwards we headed to the mall to walk off dinner a bit and headed home.

Today is just laundry and cleaning.... Evan is napping and Tanner is playing with "Puppy doctor". That was a gift from Sam and Brian for Christmas...he is loving it!

Well that is a weekend in our exciting household...I guess I should get out of my jammas since it is 12:45 already! :)

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

Yes...no such thing as comfort during this film. AH....and the ending....well, not really sure what to say about it!!!!

SO is it in Cheyenne??

momto2boys said...

yes at the mall can you believe it? We need to chat about it sometime.... I wanted more for him in the end...ya know?