Thursday, January 12, 2006

the criminals



Well here are the criminals at the scene of the crime. The crime you may ask? Well, last night Tim was cooking dinner, Omaha steaks...yum! We were lucky enough to recieve Omaha steaks from two sets of friends this year for Christmas, The Purcells and the Johnsons. Well, we decided to try them last night. Tim left the grill open with 4 steaks sitting on it for one second. As you can guess the next thing we knew the dogs were enjoying a very yummy, expensive dinner. I am not how they jumped up onto the hot grill and got the steaks but with these dogs danger is thier middle name. I just thought I would share.... guess we all ate pretty good last night including the dogs.


Well I have not been so good at posting lately. You would think that I would have more free time these days but it seems I am constantly on the go. Today it is clean the house and do laundry and grocery shopping day.. should be a blast!

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know if they are bad dogs or very smart dogs for robbing you of those yummy pieces of meat! Don't they know how precious Omaha steaks are!!!! Haa haa, Well, I guess so, if they were willin' to get burned! :)