Thursday, January 05, 2006

I AM FREE!!!

That is right freedom!!! Today was a liberating day! As some of you may know I have been having lots of problems with my job..mostly my boss and lack of respect type stuff...well today I resigned my position effective IMMEDIATLY!!! That was the most enpowering experience I have had since working at the credit union... I will miss alot of the people that I work with and got the pleasure to know and see on a daily basis. But to be honest.. I just couldn't be happier and more relieved! :)


Well look at this picture:




Can you believe that??? I cannot...where has the time gone... Even Evan can't believe his eyes!!! :)

Okay New Years pics soon...

:)

4 comments:

Sally Y said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Bethalow said...

Congrats!!!

ME said...

I heard and have to say- Way to stand up for yourself! I'm sure it was a difficult decision but you will be better off!

Scott said...

Yes it is always nice to work for someone that does not appreciate you as a person. (I am being sarcastic) Is it just me or is it in the bad economy employers treat their people like crap?