Friday, December 02, 2005

Tea in the trees at the depot

On Sunday I had the pleasure of going to the tea in the trees at the depot with the girls. I am thankful to Julie for planning it and to Tim for getting home from hunting for me to go and enjoy it. I stole this pictures from Beths blog. Soon someone is going to show me how to post blog links on my blog... I am expecting a lesson from Keelee soon....Keelee????




Okay well this one is a pic by one of the decorated trees. These trees are donated and auctioned off...

( L-R Cindy, Lindsey, Beth, Julie, Kari and me)






This next tree was made out of tumbleweeds....which are everywhere out here so we thought it was funny and worth a pic.

Last night we headed to do some shopping right after work and for Tanner to get a much needed haircut. Well, right after his haircut he looked very lethargic...he ended up sleeping in the grocery cart at the store while we shopped. I am not sure what was going on with him. When I got home he had a 101.5 fever. I drugged him with some motrin and in an hour he was runnning around like crazy boy again. So, is he sick? I am not sure. We were all looking forward to going to see Nolan and Sam and Brian's families last night but we didn't want to take any chances with Tanner's fever. I really hope that I get to see them before they leave.

Well, that is all the news that is fit to print here.

No comments: