Wednesday, December 28, 2005

tag your it!

Okay I stole this one from someone's blog thought it might be fun....

"Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. So here we go......."

Weird habits...lets see.. I mean I am not weird right? Well okay maybe a bit.

1) Whenever I eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup I have to nibble the edges to try and seperate the chocolate without distrubing the peanut butter. I then peal the chocolate all off. So, I am trying to get just a piece of peanut butter...hardly ever works however.

2) If I tie one shoe I have to tie the other one... I can't have one freshly tied and one not.

3)Wish time... it is not a weird habit it is a tradition really. If the clock is all the same number I can make that many wishes ( ie 2:22= 2 wishes)

4) If I have mayo on a sandwich it has to be on the bread and cannot be on the meat, that goes for lunch meat and cheese or burgers, It just had to be on the bread or I would have to scrap it off....eventhough the meat and bread touch.

( okay now I feel like a freak of nature is that the point of this game)

5) Lastly, thankfully, hummm....lets see... I sleep best with the TV on...is that weird? My husband surely thinks that it is..

Okay now who to challenge...

Let's see how weird my friends really are

  • Meghan
  • you are first because you need to update your blog...so here is something to write about!

  • Sally
  • Okay Sally...there has to be something weird about you!

  • Beth
  • any weird habits?

  • Keelee
  • and
  • Kara
  • sisters..same weird habits or not.

    Well I hope everyone tries this I will be checking your blogs...

    And Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)



    No comments: