Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Santa came!

Well, Greetings!! I hope that everyone enjoyed a wonderful holiday with friends and family! I am sad that my family is so far away this time of year but we are truly blessed to have our air force family. It was a busy couple of days but spent with our wonderful friends, filled with food and presents...now that is never a bad thing!

I cut my hair...all off! That is right this busy mom needed an 20 extra minutes...this was the best way I could think of to get it! It is an adjustment still but I don't hate it..so that is a start!



me with short hair... with Tanner Lee..."cheesing" of course...

Tanner and Evan had a great night Christmas eve... after mass we had our friends over ( Billie, Bruce, Abbey, Brett, Tara, Tim, Jamie and Felker) and did a gift exchange... ate drank and were merry. After they left it was off to bed for the boys ( in thier matching Pj's of course) . Yes I know they will hate me for this when they get older.



The gift exchange is full craziness L-R (Tara, Abbey,Tim, Felker,Bruce,TimP, Billie Jean,Tanner)

Santa came sometime in the night...but Tanner was pooped so it took me, Tim and Evan AND A video camera to persuade his butt out of bed. We got his reaction and I think he was pretty impressed with Christmas and all of the gifts. He was even excited about new socks and underwear which I hadn't expected at all.... Evan on the other hand got so many toys he just layed there and looked around in amazement. the playroom is full to maximum capacity! I am not sure what but something will have to give and soon... that organization project is for another day!




On Christmas day itself after all the hub bub here we headed to the Hlivkos ( Matt and Kim and Avery) for dinner. Yum yum! We got to visit with Cindy, Julie, Bryan, Hudson, Beth, Sam, Samantha and Brian and Nolan too.... and also Randy; Kim's dad visiting from Ohio. It was a blast and I tell ya Matt can make a MEAN Ham. I don't even like ham and you could barely keep me back from a third helping of the stuff...yum yum! All of the food was very yummy! I so enjoyed the time spent with everyone. Pictures are still on the camera from this event...so later on that!

Well, I will include some pics and call it a night. The boys are all nestled in thier beds and I think Mom is way overdue some reading time..

More tomorrow....

:)

Okay I am having picture issues...so more pics later...sorry!

3 comments:

ME said...

Tammy you look really cute! I love your hair cut! Wishing you the best in 2006!

momto2boys said...

thanks... best to you too!

Sally Y said...

Your hair looks fab girlfriend!!!!