Sunday, December 18, 2005

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Got a little snow... here is a picture of our house from the street today.... good bit of snow! Always welcome this time of year.



Here is a pic of the newest babies dressed in thier Christmas outfits. This pic was taken at Tim's office party on Saturday night ( Evan 5 months, Avery 3 months, Nolan 1 month) Evan didn't have a hat so I let him borrow my hat. Notice Evan and Avery are holding hands... too cute!

We had a great busy weekend. I took friday off of work and did a shopping marathon in Denver with Billie. On Saturday we had a birthday party for Tanner's friend William and his work party that night. On Sunday I cleaned the house...MUCH needed while Tim went to church. Then we went to an open house at the VanVoast's and some last minute shopping. I think we are DONE! But knowing us we will keep shopping..

Gotta run Evan is calling me... and he doesn't sound thrilled... :)

More later..or tomorrow..

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

AHHHHH!!!! CUTEST THING EVER!