Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soccer

The boys are both playing soccer and lovin' it!  I kind of thought it would be low key 1 or 2 nights a week... well right now we are looking at 5 days a week doing something with soccer.  The good news is this is our last week of ice skating lessons so we are free for all soccer all the time.  I am not too knowledgable on soccer so I am learning right along with the boys.  I do know all that running is surely tiring them out!  

Tanner (7) faces off against the yellowjackets..
Evan's pregame pep talk from Coach Matt
A water break between game one and two on Sun it was sooo HOT
First time wearing his uniform and he was sooooo proud.  I told Tim when he is big and hairy and smelly this is the image I am always going to think of when I see him in uniform.. his first uniform ever... and so very proud :)
They may be getting bigger but the best part of sports is still the snacks for them... :)


Well thanks for stoppin in and checkin on us.

I am so behind on posting but as of right now I have about 3 things hanging on my wall and no curtains.. so I really need to get this place feeling like home... :)

Love to all.

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Natalie said...

precious, precious, precious!

Sam said...

They both look so adorable...and way too grown up!!! I think we need to make a trip to OH.