Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg dying...

Blogger is giving me a HARD time tonight. Or maybe it is my computer! I am VERY FRUSTRATED!!! I am having a hard time rotating pictures so here are the few I took that do not need to me rotated for a good shot. We FINALLY dyed our eggs tonight. The boys loved it and they are at a great age for it! I just need to do it sooner.. some how I just ran out of time!!


One of the neat things is that we were dying eggs and totally random and not planned in anyway we looked and there was a cross left in the carton. Tanner noticed and said.. "Look Mom a cross just like Jesus died on a cross for us!" I had to take a picture cause I kind of chuckled that dying eggs actually made a bit of sense for the true meaning of Easter for once...











The random cross


Tanner's Star Wars kit came with a way to build a space ship out of the egg.


Evan's soccer ball egg...



Tanner is so artistic. His drawing amazes me. Such a creative kid! So needless to say this egg dying thing was right up his alley...



So tomorrow.. Easter and matching Easter outfits.. I know I know.. but I just couldn't pass it up.. so cute!



More pics and posts to come soon!



Thanks for stopping in!



Tammi and the boys!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
cheap prozac
In one particular study, it was shown that close to 60% of users felt less anxious, and were able to carry on with their everyday lives normally.
[url=http://flockchoreography.com/]prozac mg[/url]
As you can probably see, Prozac is fairly effective in the fight against depression.
http://flockchoreography.com/ - fluoxetine 20 mg
In fact, Prozac has became the third most prescribed anti-depressant on the pharmaceutical market today.