Thursday, April 09, 2009

Here we go again....




Well here we go again!! We are moving! This will be the 7th move since Tim and I were married 8 years ago... kinda crazy!!




When we arrived here is Ohio we thought we would be smart and rent a nice house. I was sure to get a place in a good school district. I insisted on a 2 year lease so that we would NOT have to move during our short assignment here. We had some tempations to buy but the market in this area is declining alot and we were worried about selling. So, here we are happy as can be and me thinking I am just so smart and I have it all figured out until last friday's mail came....






In that mail was a letter that turned our whole world upside down!! A letter from the landlord indicating that he was going to turn the home over to the bank! Yes he is going into foreclosure. Or actually he indicated he would be trying to do deed in lieu of foreclosure. Needless to say we were shocked!!! Needless to say we are moving! So, here we go with less then a year left on this assignment we decided we will just move on base.




The good news is the Air Force will move us.. so the packers come a week from Monday... here we go again!
A new adventure awaits!!
We will keep you all posted!
Maybe this time I will actually send change of address cards!
More posts coming!
Much love,
Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Keelee said...

Wow. I have heard of this happening. That sucks. Is base housing nice there? Hopefully its better than that crap I grew up in at VAFB!

Sam said...

What a headache. I'm glad that the AF is moving you. I can't wait to hear about base housing, are you sure you can't stay there another year or so?

Bengela said...

and hopefully, they won't make Tanner change school districts, right?

momto2boys said...

Well they will let him stay this year but for next year yes.... I have not heard good things about the base schools...so he will be going to Catholic school...