Monday, April 27, 2009

New baby

I was fortunate to hold and meet a brand new baby!!  Baby Hank is FINALLY here!! We have all been waiting for his arrival.  Evan was truly beginning to doubt if he would ever come out of Ms. Julie's tummy...I think at 10 days overdue..Ms. Julie may have felt the same way.  

Tim loves a new baby
He is so cute!
Daddy ( Russell) and Hank
Boy I look rough..but such a cute pic of Hank I had to add it!

You can check in on Hank and his parents at Julies blog
We are excited to watch him grow!

Funny story:  When we took the boys over to see Hank for the 1st time Tanner said to Julie and Russell.."Welcome to your first kid!"

And since I know Julies reads my blog here is another funny thing Tanner said.  He saw my toenails in desperate need of a painting and he said," Mom you and Ms. Julie should go together and get your toes painted. Mr. Russell can just watch baby Hank"
I thought that was hysterical.. this kid comes up with stuff out of nowhere!

Well more posts to catch up on!

Thanks for stopping in!

Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Keelee said...

10 days overdue...shoot me!!! Was she finally induced???

Sam said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Vicky said...

Wow, Hank is bigger than my 3 month old Sarah! He's beautiful (and so are you)

momto2boys said...

:) Yes Keelee she was induced..

and he was 10 lbs 2.5 ounces and 22.5 inches long.. the biggest newborn I have EVER seen! He is so adorable and we now live walking distance to them so we can watch him grow... :)