Saturday, July 04, 2009

Busy summer!!!



It has been such a busy summer already!! It has been almost a month since I posted on the blog! We are loving the warm weather and all the stuff to do!

I have many vacation pictures to post.... and I will...


Tanner started a new summer camp this summer and he is loving it. They have an art room and he is sooo creative he comes home with all kinds of stuff. This is a bird house that Tanner made right around the 4th ( hence the flag theme)

I have so many more pictures like all of our summer vacation. BUT... we are have a very busy weekend planned so I will do one more post and THEN catch up next week .....promise!

Thanks for bearing with me and stopping in!

Love to all,

Tammi and the boys.



1 comment:

Sam said...

Please tell Tanner how much we miss him and wish we were there to watch him grow up. Love to all the Hall's!!!