Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve to all!

I know that I have said it many times on the blog....but I LOVE this time of year!! Especially with the boys this year...there is pure magic in the air! They are over the moon. We are blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Mark, Aunt Lori, Anna, and Uncle Matt with us in Ohio to celebrate. The boys are very lucky to have this whole extended family to spend time with over the holidays. I hope that these are memories that they will truly treasure. We will be attending church tonight and tomorrow it will all about watching the kids and thier excitement.

God Bless everyone during this wonderful time of year.

Thanks for stopping in and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I am thinking the posts will be limited with all the company but I will try to slip something in if time allows.

Love to all!

-Tammi and the boys

No comments: