Friday, December 19, 2008

The girlfriend!

Well last night's Christmas Padgent was a huge success. Tanner sang in a lot of songs and both kids are quite the little hams ( I am not sure where they get that from really) :) I have not downloaded my pictures...really Thank God for Ms. Julie. But I thought I would share a pic of Tanner and his girlfriend.

This is Hope...aren't they so cute? Anyway, Hope and Tanner are "officially boyfriend and girlfriend" per Tanner as of this last week. He also told me that lots of people are breaking up but not them :)

Well another thing is when Tanner came home from school wearing his glasses for the first time I asked how it went and he indicated that everyone laughed at him...but not his girlfriend..she didn't laugh. And not two other people either. I have to say I was a bit suprised that kindergarteners even know to laugh at kids that wear glasses :(

Anyway, I will try to post the rest of the padgent pictures soon.

Thanks for stopping!

Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Terri and Scott said...

He is just too darn cute in his glasses. And he has his first "offical" girlfriend, eh? How do you feel about that Mom?

Bengela said...

i think it makes him look intellectual :) he could be the next nobel peace prize winner!

so, when's the wedding?