Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hobbyin'




Maybe it is our age sneakin up on us but Tim and I have takin to Hobbyin'. Tim has been doing a lot more with his airplane hobby which the kids LOVE. He has takin to some ameatuer aerial photography.... I am hoping he will let me post the video that he made at some point...it is pretty fun! If nothing else you get a good view of my neighborhood.
Anyway, I have taken to stampin'. I am really enjoying it and I never thought I would. With the help of my friend Julie I have made my Christmas cards... they are done and should be headed out in the mail in the next week.
I am glad we have hobbies... I feel I am starting to have more time for it now that the kids have thier activities and thier time spent doing what they want.... yes my boys are growing up :(
Okay more soon... just wanted to pop a post in just in case anyone stops by.
Take Care
Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Keelee said...

What is Hobbyn?

Sam said...

I'm glad you love stamping! I really am sooo happy during my seasons of scrapbooking and was just vowing to myself last night that after the holidays I'm getting back into it! I can't WAIT to see the Christmas cards!!!

momto2boys said...

Keelee... did you read the post? It is a made up word kind of... but it mean we have been doing hobbies...look I am desperate for posts...ok? :)

Keelee said...

I thought maybe I missed something when I read it...but I am glad to know it is something you made up! I was confused.