Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Evan is growing up too fast!



Well, I thought it was okay to do a blog about just Evan. It is hard with the boys I am always trying to have equal blog time....but I think Tanner gets a bit more. Evan is growing up so fast....maybe because he has big brother. He is potty trained...yet I still put diapers on him at night. He is playing floor hockey, and he is loving that, I will have to take some pictures at his first game this weekend. So, cute!!! And the other night when he had these trucks out I realized he had learned all of his colors. What happened to my little baby boy?? How do they grow up so fast??? Well, enjoy Evan's little moment in the spotlight. Tanner was jealous when he realized we were doing a video...so I will post the one we did together at another time...



Much love to all!



Thanks for stopping!



Tammi and the boys!



4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

WOW! What a big boy you are, Evan. You are so good with colors! I can't believe how well he is putting sentences together! Avery loved watching this video...she wanted to play with the trucks too. Ha Ha :)

Kim and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri and Scott said...

Way to go Evan! You are too cute.

JJDerek said...

they do grow up way too fast!!! you are ahead of us on the potty training...Madison is very STUBBORN...just like her Daddy!