Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Birthday greetings!!

I am sorry that I have not been able to blog lately... I have a lot to share with you all... I have been VERY busy and I have been taking pics for you all... :)


But I HAD to post and say Happy Birthday to my friend Kim!! My hubby got to see her and Matt and Avery and have dinner with them, I know that he had a blast and I am sooooo jealous!!

Miss you!!! Happy Birthday friend!! Love ya!!!!

( Her birthday is tomorrow....but I had to post tonight... or it wouldn't happen)


It is SNOWING like crazy here!!!!!

Tammi ( and the boys)

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out Tammi! It was great to see Tim and are glad to know that he came back in time for Tanner's big game Saturday. :) Be on the look out....I might surprise you all and start to actually post on my blog this week! Ha Ha