Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER FUN!

Tanner and Mom
Our finished eggs
Daddy and Evan
Look what the bunny brought us!
Tanner's Easter hat
Like the mismatched jammas :) at least he can dress himself right :)
Egg dying fun!
WOW! Look at the egg!

Everything set up for the bunny....


Greetings all and Happy Easter!!! I have included some pics of the last 2 days preparations and of course...the gifts from the bunny himself! We had a low key Easter. Tim was sick with a bad stomach bug ( hope we do not all get that gift). So the boys and I did church this morning and we had Sam and Andy come over for the Easter Feast! The boys kept us laughing as usual! I have been fighting with blogger for over an hour...with the videos. I am sorry that I have the double video I cannot seem to fix it! :(

Thanks for stopping!!

All of our love... Tammi and the boys!

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like you guys had a great day, Happy Easter! :)

Joanne said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter weekend! Jadzia (my youngest)wanted to watch the videos over and over. Hope your hubby is feeling better soon.
I don't have too many college pictures, but I was just talking to some friends about all the fun we used to have......

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you how much fun we had! Evan seriously had us laughing- we were even laughing about things he said later that evening (when I subjected my poor husband to watching Pride and Prejudice with me)! Thanks again for having us over...and giving us yummy leftovers for lunch today! :)