Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pick up lines???


Okay so as we are walking out of church on Sunday...Tanner is chatting up a little girl. Now we know her, she is one year older then Tanner and they seem quite found of each other and like to play together if they get a chance.


Well here is the conversation...." Hey Kayleigh"

"Hi"

"Hey did you know I am a hockey player?"

"um-no"

Tim and I just started laughing... apparently he is now trying to see if Hockey will make him popular with the ladies... hee hee... and he is only 5! I am worried!


Well thanks for stopping...sorry that I have been a blog slacker lately!
I will try to have more exciting things to tell you soon!
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys!

6 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Tanner Lee, you crack us up!!!!!

Kim and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Matt said...

Sorry for all the deleted comments!! I got impatient with my computer and hit enter too many times. :)

Sam said...

Tanner is the man, that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

testing