Friday, January 04, 2008

A good read....

Well as many of you know... I love to read. Unfortunatly with all that is on my plate these days I do not get enough time to do that. I recieved the above book from my in-laws for Christmas this year and sat down to read it and was done shortly after. It is a short book, a quick read but it is guaranteed to make you smile and cry. For anyone that has had a dog that they have loved this is worth the read. Many of you know that I recently lost my dog Parker. I haven't been able to post about it.... someday I hope to be able to do that.... but for now this book has helped me heal a bit.

Thanks for stopping. I will try to get some pics and information about our adventures up soon.

Much love to all,

Tammi and the boys

3 comments:

Sam said...

I'll have to check it out. Sending big hugs your way!

Keelee said...

So sorry to hear about Parker. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you had to go through that.But you have another dog to take care of.So I would pay a lot of attention of your other dog ,just to be saft.

Love,Gabby