Sunday, January 06, 2008

dangerous.....


Tim and I have become food network fans. I know I always used to wonder how so many could watch the food network...but we were so wrong!!! Pretty much every Sunday's meal is in someway inspired by the food network. My fav is Tyler Florence..... our Christmas meal was one of his creations.....soooooo yummy!!! It was amazing!!

Okay this was a non-picture taking weekend... so I will have to catch up on that soon... I am sure I can find something to share with you all!!

Thanks for stopping!

Much love,

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Ahh, welcome to the darkside!! I love the Food network. Im just not much of a cook so I just drool and tell my hubby that he should cook whatever it is I saw!! :)

Sam said...

Yep, I'm an addict, too. I love Tyler as well, his cooking and the way he looks cooking, lol. Can't wait to hear what you made, miss you!