Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's a matter of balance....



Tanner is signed up to start ice hockey! I am a bit nervous... but I think it will be a great sport for him. In the meantime, Tanner like every other red blooded american kid soooo wanted a pair of Heeley's. We were so scared that he would break his neck. Well, we thought it is all good for balance...so he got his Heeley's. He is sooooo over the moon it is not even funny!!


For those of you not familiar with this phenomenon; Tanner's shoes have 2 wheels which is suppossed to be easier for balance.... we will see how it all plays out.
Now I am gonna give this new video thing a shot too...

Also one of Evan ( between his bites of ice cream) :

Thanks for stopping by.... sorry about the blog slacking!!

Much love to all!

-Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Sam said...

It still freaks me out when kids have those heeleys on and I don't know it...and they just start rolling my way. How fun!! Those boys are too cute for words.

Kim and Matt said...

Go Tanner!! I don't think I'd do so well with Heeleys...I'd probably be on my bottom most of the time!! Hugs and kisses to you all!