Saturday, September 29, 2007

A "going away"

Well some time ago.. Tim came home and said...we have an assignment! I was excited! Except it is not a PCS ( permanent change of station) it is PCA ( permanent change of assignment) What that means to non-military folks is that Tim got a new job and it is right here at the same base. That is right...new job, same house. So, his office had a going away for him. Here is a pic of Tim at the office going away....



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hee hee... I thought I was so funny to take that picture. Since everyone we knew when we got here, came here with AND got her after us is basically gone I told Tim I wanted a picture of just him at the table.... He did not think I was as funny as I think I am. Really it was just an office lunch...and the picture below shows the office. It was at Uncle Charlie's and it is soooo dark in there. Tim also recieved an awesome gift from his co-workers that he can't stop showing me and talking about ( a fancy hitch thingy for his truck) We are very blessed to be surrounded by awesome people here... and looks like we will be for a while as Tim PCA's over to 20th Air Force.


Tim,Shawn,Missy, Major Granstrom,Cheryl Stanley, LtCol Stanley,Tracy, Mike,Dave

In all seriousness, I am very proud of my husband for all of his hard work. I know that he has earned every opportunity and eventhough this opportunity is here at FE Warren AFB I still think it is a good one. I am also very thankful that in this time of turmoil in the world that my husband is here at home with us. Expect more from Cheyenne.....from us anyway...as I tell everyone that leaves...we will hold down the fort here... :)

Much love to all... thanks for stopping!

Tammi and the boys!

5 comments:

Sam said...

ha ha ha! I think the 1st pic is hilarious. Congrats Tim! Miss you Hall's!

JJDerek said...

What does that mean for any possible moves back to the East Coast?

Bethalow said...

Oh Tammi- I am so sad to have been the last to leave you...you will go soon and we will all throw a welcome to your new place party instead of a going away! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!!!

The Vrabecs said...

Maybe we could head to Cheyenne someday and meet you guys! ;)