Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy busy girl

The team working to be a "trolley car" It is harder then it appears!
The swinging log..
The Forces ( yes Andy wore a Raiders jersey) BRAVE MAN!
Beth and Reagan
Silly hubby

Well, this has been a busy time.....


First I had a work retreat in Salt Lake City.. where we did some "team building" It was fun!

Then when I returned home to the family we hosted some friends for football festivites...

This week... we have ran non-stop trying to get ready for the Air force ball tomorrow night and also to find Tanner everything he needed for Hockey.. we are still in search of skates in his size....



More pictures to come! I had to clean my camera so that I could get more pics of the weekend.



It should be a fun, busy weekend and I will try to take lots of pics...



Thanks for stopping!!



Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Gotta love those teambuilding excercises! :) Good luck finding Tanner skates for tonight!! And have fun tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of you and Tim all gussied up. :)