Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My little bits 1st day

Well it is official! My baby is in kindergarten!! The first picture really shows how he feels about it! He was so happy and excited! Evan embraced kindergarten just as he has all of life.."let me at em!" Evan is always the one to want to grow up so fast! He has to do everything his brother does even if he is almost 3 years his junior. I am proud of him.. but I wish he would slow down just a bit... I mean it is so hard on the mama. Enjoy the pictures and thanks for stopping in!





My token bus shot.. I will take this picture as long as they let me.
The crew.. Evan was so happy to be among them. I love all these kids!!!
Family shot.. Believe me I needed those dark glasses :(
Me and by boys
I love this picture I just wish my lense did not keep fogging up from the humidity.
It all started with a good breakfast.. his choice..Cheesy eggs and chocolate milk


Gosh I love this kid! He is my heart!


Good luck at school little bit! No matter how old or independent you get.. you will alway be my baby!



Much love all.

Thanks for stopping.

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Oh Tammy I remember back in Wy when you had Avery, Evan and nolan lined up on the carpet and they all looked soooo little. Love the pics. I'm right there with the humidity thing. Last week we had a 117 degree day with that awful stuff.

Sam said...

Wow, what a right of passage. Hang in there momma, love you lots and adore the pics! Have I mentioned how happy I am that you are blogging again???