Monday, August 02, 2010

As promised....


Well I made a deal with a
friend that I would update the blog today.

Now I did not say that it would be some AMAZING update. But I said I would update. So, I am.

Well, I am having a particularly emotional day today so this will be a post about my boys growing up.. WAY too fast.

The other day Tanner asked if he could make his own sandwich and he did. It looked pretty good too. He even wanted to take pictures of it for the "blog" or facebook.. there might be a bit of a problem there. Well he made the sandwich himself and took the picture himself. The picture turned out a bit dark.. but here it is...

That is spicy mustard, turkey, and pepper cheese on a roll. This is Tanner favorite sandwich and he eats it about everyday during the school year. This is the first time he made it himself.

So, between that and a little bit who is headed to kindergarten VERY soon this mama might have a bit of a breakdown. How did this happen? I know everyone always says.. " they grow so fast" and how true it is. I did not expect them to be self sufficient so quickly as well.

Thanks for stopping in... I am still planning some exciting things for the blog to come. I am not ready to give up on it just yet... even though my long hiatus might have had you thinking that.

Much Love,

Tammi and the boys




3 comments:

Natalie said...

leave it to Julie to twist your arm! :) and how about that little bit? what a sweet photo!

Sam said...

four and a half years ago I would have thought Tanner making a sandwich was nothing to get worked up about it. As usual, I get it now (not that N is making sandwiches). We seem to hover over this line of wanting them to do it all and wanting to be needed. You're such a great momma! And I'm so so glad you haven't given up on the blog...maybe we can re-recruite Kim? XOXO!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site awmb.blogspot.com
Is this possible?