Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Heelies...

So you may remember this...

Can you believe that Evan is now old enough to wear those same shoes???





Crazy right??? Well I just snapped this pic.. and he was out the door. I will have to work on a few more. Can't get this on to sit still. Oh and as for his hair.. well that is a work in progress.. I am growing it out to work on a different style. He has great hair and it is so fun to play with.. but he won't let me touch it most days.. :(. Of course Tanner who will let you style his hair and do anything you want with it... his hair has cowlicks all over it and I pretty much need to keep it shaved.. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane.. I know I sure did!

Can you believe 3 days in a row??

No.. I have no aspirations of daily posts.. I just do not think that will happen. :)

Enjoy your day all

Much love,

Tammi and the boys
!

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

love it Tammi- so proud of you with your posts--- i need some of that momentum!!

Sam said...

I can't believe that's Evan, totally thought it was Tanner! I'm soooo happy you are back to the blogging world!! Yay!!!