Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Congratulations Donna and Mark


I had the pleasure of attending a wedding of a very special wedding on Valentine's Day weekend in New Jersey. My "oldest" friend Donna was married in Atlantic City. I had such a wonderful time the only thing is that I was sad that it was such a quick trip. I am so very happy for Donna and Mark and so glad that I got to be a part of their special day.


Big changes are in the works for both the blog and the Halls.. try to hang in there with us and check back when you can!

Love to all,

Tammi and the boys.


2 comments:

Sam said...

Congrats to Donna! She's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


A balance must be achieved between the desire for innovative design and the realities of traditional operating and maintenance practices. Durability, ease of maintenance and material innovation are all incorporated into Mansour Engineering approach.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca