Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Real fancy blog!


I want a fancy blog!! I am not smart enough to figure it out. Does anyone know someone that they would recommend who is reasonable that I can have rework my blog???

Please let me know.. I really think if I liked my blog more I might update more often!!


Thanks for stoppin in..

Much Love,

Tammi and the boys


P.S. The picture is of our sweet Lola. Tanner got Lola for his birthday. She is such a sweet lovable dog. This was her on Christmas morning... ( hence the baskets filled with random toys ;) )



4 comments:

Bethalow said...

what kind of fancy blog? how much do you want to spend?? i know some things but not at great prices. let me know... maybe I will surprise myself!

Sam said...

I would see about going through the site cutest blog on the block, don't they do custom mades? Just be careful, I got a good deal (when I redid mine the first time)with someone not very well known, I guess, and then they went out of business and we almost lost it all!! This time, I just did it myself, not quite as good/original, but safer :) If you want to go that route, I can help you, its super easy, just a bit on the time consuming side.

Anonymous said...

collaborate diagonal proxy headteachers plausibility necessarily infonet serkan eighth glass solicitation
lolikneri havaqatsu

Bethalow said...

Oh- and how did I miss sweet Lola?! Congrats!