Sunday, May 24, 2009

Phillies!!

Well we headed down the Cincinatti to catch a Phillies game! The Phillies were in town for a 3 game series and won 2 of the 3 games. Unfortunatly they lost the game we went to! BUT it was wonderful weather and we had awesome company. We went with Nick and Natalie, so dispite the bad news we had a BLAST!!! Here are some pics of the fun!















Cotton Candy yum!



Ms. Natalie and Evan



Awnry Evan


At a fountain by the stadium






Waiting to go in to the stadium!






Eating at the Montgomery Inn on the water before the game.



The boys were not really understanding why there weren't alot of Phillies fans. So, I had to explain that we were the visitors! Can't wait to take them to a game at home!!




Love to all!



Thanks for stopping in!



Tammi and the boys




3 comments:

Natalie said...

we had so much fun- despite the loss, and being surrounded by all those crazy Reds fans. :)

Joanne said...

looks like a great time...I laughed at the last part because until I got to that I was thinking...why did they go all that way to see a baseball game? then I realized they must have been the visiting team...oh, well, I just woke up, I am slow when I first wake up!

Keelee said...

Love the pic with tim! Very cute.