Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Dinosaur Stage


I think that every kid goes through it.... and Tanner is definatly in it!! That is the Dinosaur stage. He is pretty much obsessed. We hear about different types of dinosaurs all the time. From Flyers, to swimmers, to the regular ones... and what they eat, about thier babies etc etc etc.
We love hearing all of the information. He is just soaking stuff up these days... boy if he learns something it sticks! He has been amazing us with how smart he is ( course we think that right : ) ) I know he can't wait to be starting kindergarten in the fall.
So all this dinasaur obsession brings up the question.." What do I want to be when I grow up?" Tanner has decided... as of today of course... he wants to be a Paleontologist, who also teaches and also a hockey player. I told him he did not have to pick just one.
I also asked Evan what he wanted to be, his response... " A race car driver" Um.... scary!
I guess the good news is we know there will be lots more career choices before this crazy ride is over.
Thanks for stopping!!
Much love,
Tammi and the boys

4 comments:

Terri and Scott said...

Isn't is amazing how much they are little sponges...soaking up all the information they can? I just asked Logan what he wants to be when he grows up and he answered "Um, Spiderman!" Funny.

Sam said...

Wow, what a smart little man! I love that he wants to be all those things when he grows up, it got me teary eyed. Evan & Nolan might be racing cars, though, who knows?

Sam said...

Wow, what a smart little man! I love that he wants to be all those things when he grows up, it got me teary eyed. Evan & Nolan might be racing cars, though, who knows?

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee Hee Your two boys are always making me laugh. :) Tanner, you are one smart cookie!!