Sunday, December 23, 2007

A party for the kids too...

Evan and Santa ( Col Vaughn)
The boys
Cookies for dinner...yumIs that an elf eating chips?
Tanner greets Santa

Tanner and Santa have a chat

I took the kids to the 20th Air force Christmas party last Friday night. Tim had been gone all week on a whilwind tour of Minot and Great Falls and after the party and a dinner of cookies and the excitement of Santa I was trying to get them in bed before I went CRAZY! Then the doorbell rang and who was there but my hubby, home a day ealry and what and awesome suprise!! We were all very happy to see him... especially me :)
Can you believe I am almost caught up???? Let me check on my fellow bloggers and see if they have updated....
Much love,
Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

KIM said...

I am caught up but only have grown adults to photograph! :( The boys look like they are having a great time. Christmas is so much fun!