Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve Festivities....

Here are the preparations for the big guy's arrival!


Well we had to bake some cookies for Santa of course...
The kids under the tree before church
Daddy with the boys before church
Mom and the boys before church
Putting out the goodies for santa and the reindeer


A video of putting the star on the tree!



Last but not least...snuggled in thier bed. The boys wanted to sleep together I think that might become a tradition as well.

Is there anything in the world better then Christmas with Children??? I don't think so. Tim and I couldn't even sleep from the anticipation. Tanner came in at 3:30 to tell us that Santa had been to our house. Luckily, he went back to sleep.

More soon...

Thanks for stopping.

Much love,

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh, the pic of the boys in bed made me cry and gave me a new sense of hope. Terrible 2's have made me reconsider that whole baby #2 thing! These are gorgeous pics, Tammi!