Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's Day....





Today is Veteran's day and I celebrate all who served and continue to serve for our freedom. I am so blessed to live and raise my family in the greatest country in the world. I credit all that we have to our veterans and those who serve. I consider myself lucky to be surrounded my many wonderful men and woman who are serving this great country now. I am honored to be surrounded my this community of dedicated Americans.


Here is my personal Veteran:



I am particulary proud of him for how hard he works and for his dedication. We love you hunny and Happy Veteran's day!!!!

Tim and the boys and I are enjoying our long weekend.... :)

Some pics and videos to come soon.... :)

Thanks for checking in on us!



1 comment:

liz said...

Thanks so much for linking to my business blog. And what a compliment "Awesome photographer east coast." I hope you guys are doing alright. Looking forward to an update soon :o)
Love, Liz