Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Little ole' Cheyenne


I am enjoying a little Fox and friends ( yeah I pretty much can't start my day without it) and I see that there is a reporter in downtown Cheyenne. CRAZY!!! The story is in the link below. Sorry I have not figured out the link thing really. I just can't believe that I am watching Cheyenne on my TV. Not that it is for a good reason. But it is just too WEIRD!!





http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289405,00.html



We are all doing great here! Gearing up for some company from home! And we can't wait!!

Thanks for stopping!

Much love to all!

Tammi and the boys!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Crazy huh?? My mom said it even made our newspaper back home. What the heck is going on here?????? :)

Sam said...

It's so strange watching downtown Cheyenne on the news here. Brian & I kept looking for people we knew. The downtown looks nice, what with all the CFD decorations! What a tragic story though.

Sally Y said...

This is nuts!!!