Monday, April 16, 2007

MY CAMERA STINKS!!

Yeah that is the thing!! My camera stinks!! I need a new camera. All the pics that I have taken have been soooo crappy! I want to buy a new camera that takes nice pictures.



We have been busy! Crazy busy! Seems like we haven't had 2 nights in a row free in weeks!! But in other news:



The house is SOLD!!!!



We decided that it was time to change our vehicle situation. So, I am finally the owner of a car!! It has been a long time and I am LOVING my adorable little roller skate! It is sooo fun!! It is a 5 speed... had to go to Colorado just to get a 5- speed. But I got it! In all honesty I am not sure what is worse a station wagon or a SUV...but either way I did not cave in to the husband's wishes and get a minivan! Not quite there yet!


At least NOT yet... hee hee




Here it is the subaru.... and guess what it was on 1/2 a tank and I filled it up for $16.00.... how much does that rock????? :) Well compared to what I was paying to fill that Yukon XL.... it is AMAZING!! Of course Tim had to get a new truck too... something to pull the camper. He is in his glory!! :) New cars are fun! And there is nothing like new car scent!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.