Friday, March 30, 2007

STUFF

Well I am sorry that I never posted the Estes Park pictures!! We had an unbelievable awesome time and we both are so rejuvenated!!! It is amaxing what a difference 24 hours can make.



I still have a few shots on the camera to share. I did not take many pictures.



In exciting news!! We closed on our house today ( okay technically yesterday as I am having a bit of insomnia tonight)! What a relief!! We are sooo glad that it is done. Of course a bit sad to see our very first home go. But still glad that it has finally closed and sold. In just a bit over 6 months! UG!




Okay so here are a few more pictures of the adorable Anna. Lori is really good about updating her shutterfly page but it is hard for me to get pictures from there to the blog. So, I have to have her send them to me seperatly. I LOVE the mirror shot!! But of course they are all sooooo cute! How could they not be with the subject matter being soooo darn cute!

Thanks for sending the pics Lori!! I soooo cannot wait to see her. We need to plan a trip this summer.








Summer... hard to think about with snow and ice everywhere!! It is cold, windy and snowy here in Cheyenne. Yet we are hopeful that summer will someday arrive. Then we can do some boating and camping. We cannot wait!!!

Well that is all for my early-morning ramblings. More soon!! We have a fun filled kid friendly weekend full of birthday parties and such so I will be sure to take more pictures that I will never post on here.... toodles!

Thanks for stopping!

Tammi and the boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam-
Your ramblings crack me up!

- Melissa

Sam said...

Anna is beautiful!!!!

Kim and Matt said...

You sure can't deny that Anna is related to you guys! :) She's adorable. :)