Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lusk Wyoming

There it is! Lusk! That is where I am headed today for work. It is about 3 hours drive form here. The caption on this picture read Lusk when a large crowd gathers for the parade. So, I am thinking very small town here. I will let you all know how it goes.


Quick Tanner story ( I know it has been a while). Tanner had eye boogies commonly known as "sleep" in his eye. So he said what is in my eye. I told him it is just sleep. And he said " Mom it cannot be sleep because I am not asleep...it must be awake because I am awake" Hee hee he really cracks me up.


In other news..... 9 days and we are on our way.. to VACATION!!! Disney via NJ...CANNOT wait!!!!

Love to all

Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

HAHAHAHAH I love Tanner stories!! And try not to get too wild and crazy while in Lusk!! :)